Accor launches ALLSAFE
10 Jun 2020
The safety of our guests and teams is our utmost priority and now we have elevated our protocols even further. ALLSAFE communicates our commitment to upholding these elevated cleanliness standards, which has some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality.
The ALLSAFE global cleanliness & prevention standards have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification, and covers:
1. Enhanced cleaning protocols
2. Enhanced team training
3. New guest contact measures
4. Enhanced food safety measures
5. Global medical support for all guests in a partnership with AXA
There will be 16 protocols including an ALLSAFE Officer in every hotel, additional training for our teams, TGA approved enhanced cleaning protocols and Perspex screens for reception desks and cashier stations.
Additional measures are also being implemented for meetings and events to ensure the safety of your delegates to include:
1. Contact tracing for all delegates and suppliers
2. Hygiene stations in all meeting rooms
3. Individualised Food and Beverage offering
4. Adhering to the New Zealand Events Sector Voluntary Code
Our mission is to protect our teams and guests, and to reassure you as a valued partner that you can meet safely and confidently to an Accor property. It is critical to us that you feel safe and, let me assure you, ALLSAFE will do just that.
Discover all about ALLSAFE.pdf